A comprehensive assessment of your Office 365 environment
Whether your Office 365 has been implemented by Microsoft or a third party, it may not be optimised. In other words, you may need an Office 365 health check to make sure you are getting the most from it.
This is especially true because of the many changes to the platform.
From a business view, optimisation will mean different things to different people.
For instance, a business working in a highly regulated industry will need to focus on compliance and security.
Similarly, a business working in the finance industry will need to focus on security and business processes.
Regardless of the type of business, the many changes to the platform will have an effect. Consequently, your platform will no longer be optimised for your type of business.
There are a number of common problems we see often. However, they can be avoided by making sure that your platform is optimised for your business.
More importantly, you can manage changes to avoid a negative impact on your business.
Common problems include:
- New Features- how will new applications affect security and compliance. For instance, Power Apps
- Changes to Features- how will changes to previously optimised functions affect compliance. For instance, Teams changes
- Losing Features- how will a loss of functionality affect your business. For instance, retiring SharePoint workflows
- Future Features- what roadmap features can your business take advantage of. For instance, Microsoft lists
Office 365 Health Check
Because of the potential problems, we provide a full health check of your Office 365 platform.
The health check includes the following:
- A full report of the status of Office 365
- A list of actions needed to make sure the platform is optimised
- An assessment of :
- Advice and guidance on what applications would most benefit your business.
- An impact of the changes that are coming to the platform.
If you are having any problems or need to know that your platform is working for your business then contact us for a full health check.